What is Hot Curry?
Hot Curry is a bold and aromatic spice blend that adds a fiery kick to your dishes. With its vibrant blend of spices, it tantalizes your taste buds with a perfect balance of heat and flavors. The rich and complex aroma of Hot Curry will transport you to the bustling streets of India, igniting your culinary adventures.
- Sprinkle Hot Curry on roasted vegetables or potatoes for a spicy and flavorful twist.
- Create a mouthwatering curry sauce by combining Hot Curry with coconut milk and simmering it with your choice of protein and vegetables.
- Add a pinch of Hot Curry to soups, stews, or chili for an extra kick of heat and depth of flavor.
- Use Hot Curry as a dry rub for marinating chicken, beef, or seafood before grilling or baking.
- Mix Hot Curry into mayonnaise or yogurt for a zesty and spicy dip or spread.
- Hot Curry is inspired by the rich culinary traditions of India, where spices are celebrated for their depth and complexity.
- The heat level of Hot Curry can vary, so adjust the amount according to your desired spiciness.
- Hot Curry is a versatile spice blend that can be used in a variety of dishes to add a fiery and exotic touch.
Spice Jar and Refill Bag NET WT 2 oz. (57g)
Ingredients: Coriander, Turmeric, Sea Salt, Chilies, Cumin, Cinnamon, Ginger, Black pepper, Mustard, Fenugreek, Cardamom, Star Anise, Cloves
Contains - Mustard
There are two ways in which powdered curry blends may be used instead of jarred curry paste. As a rule of thumb substitute 1 teaspoon curry powder for 1 tablespoon curry paste in a recipe or make a paste by simply mixing 1 tablespoon curry powder with 1 tablespoon each of water and the oil of your choice.
Storage Conditions - Store in a cool, dry place. Shelf Life 36 months
Gluten Status - This product by nature does not contain the gluten proteins found in wheat, rye or barley.
GMO Status - This product does not contain genetically engineered ingredients.
Vegan Status - This product does not contain any animal derived products including meat, milk, seafood, eggs, honey or bone char.