Add a touch of zesty citrus to your breakfast with our Lemon Scone Mix. Made with real lemon, our mix is the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. Each package contains all natural ingredients, free from artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, ensuring the highest quality in every bite. With a delicate and moist texture, our scones are perfect for any time of the day, whether it be breakfast, brunch or as a tasty snack. Simply add one cup of heavy whipping cream or whole milk to our mix and you'll have delicious scones ready in no time. Each package makes 8 2oz scones, perfect for sharing with family and friends.
Makes 8 scones. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (convection oven to 325 degrees).
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (or cashew cream)
- 1 package Iveta scone mix (either 1 box or 1 small bulk bag)
- Place the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and pour in 3/4 of the heavy whipping cream, mixing as you pour. Stir until the cream is absorbed in the mix.
- Work the dough around the bowl until all the dry ingredients are incorporated and the dough is slightly sticky to the touch, adding the remaining cream as needed.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured counter and press into a 6 inch circle about 3/4 inch thick. Cut the dough into 8 pie shaped wedges.
- Place the wedges on a baking sheet (grease or use parchment paper), sprinkle with granulated sugar or brush with heavy cream.
Bake for 20-24 minutes until lightly brown. Test by inserting a toothpick into the center of the scone. It should come out clean when done. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
Net Wt. 10.6oz (302g)
Ingredients: Enriched, unbleached wheat flour (niacin, iron, thiamin, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), organic sugar, natural lemon flavor (lemon juice solids, natural flavors, maltodextrin, soy lecithin), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), cream of tartar and salt.
Allergen information: this product contains wheat and soy.