Makes 8 scones. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (convection oven to 325 degrees).
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (or cashew cream)
- 1 package Iveta scone mix (either 1 box or 1 small bulk bag)
- Place the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and pour in 3/4 of the heavy whipping cream, mixing as you pour. Stir until the cream is absorbed in the mix.
- Work the dough around the bowl until all the dry ingredients are incorporated and the dough is slightly sticky to the touch, adding the remaining cream as needed.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured counter and press into a 6 inch circle about 3/4 inch thick. Cut the dough into 8 pie shaped wedges.
- Place the wedges on a baking sheet (grease or use parchment paper), sprinkle with granulated sugar or brush with heavy cream.
Bake for 20-24 minutes until lightly brown. Test by inserting a toothpick into the center of the scone. It should come out clean when done. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
Net Wt. 10.6oz (302g)
- September 1st while supplies last!