Shipping & Returns
Order On-line and Pick Up in Store
• During checkout, choose Free Store Pickup.
• Please allow 24 hours for fulfillment.
• Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation.)
• Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
• We'll hold your items at the store for 4 days. If you cannot pick up your order within 4 days, you may either call 775-470-5813 or email email@example.com to prevent your order from canceling and extend your store pickup time frame. If you still don’t make it in by then, we'll cancel the order and refund your method of payment less a 15% restocking fee.
• Orders utilizing free in store pick-up cannot be changed to any other method of fulfillment once placed.
Shipping for On-line Orders
On all orders please allow 2-3 days for order processing and 3-5 days in transit. We ship using the USPS and flat rate shipping is available for $7.99 to anyone in the continental United States. If shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping rates are based on the weight, dimensions and zone the package is shipping to. At this time, we do not ship internationally. If an item is out of stock, we will contact you and give you a delivery estimation.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $69.00
Free Shipping on orders over $69.00 to the lower 48 states. Offer not valid in AK., HI. and excludes international shipping. Some product exclusions may apply. This free shipping offer is subject to end at any time without notice. Offer valid on in-stock items only and cannot be applied to prior purchases. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers.
Free Shipping Offers
From time to time we may offer free shipping as a promotion. Certain restrictions may apply. Please keep in mind that ordering spices and teas in bags rather than jars reduces the overall weight and dimensions of your package and will save on shipping.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you were shipped the incorrect item a replacement item will be sent out at no additional charge to you.
* Items may only be shipped to a single address per order. If shipping to multiple address' an order for each address will need to be completed. Multiple order totals to multiple address' may not be combined for any free shipping offers.
* APO boxes and U.S. Armed Forces located outside the contiguous United States are not eligible for free shipping and will be charged a special shipping and handling fee per order of $10.00 to cover international shipping and customs. No other international shipping is available.
* Lost or Stolen Items
Your local postal driver, at his/her discretion, may choose to leave the package at the door or on your porch. We are not responsible for packages that are damaged, lost, or stolen after the driver confirms delivery of the package.
* Items Damaged During Shipping
The address that we ship to as requested by the purchaser is considered the "end user". We are not responsible for items damaged by reshipment by the customer of record ("end user") as we cannot verify proper shipping and packing methods were used. As the "end user" you have 3 days to notify us of any damaged items by sending an email to email@example.com with pictures of the damaged items, shipping box and packing materials.
Satisfaction & Return Policy
Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and we want you to experience exemplary products and service each, and every, time you visit our site and our store.
We source only the highest quality spices and herbs and order in small lots to ensure you receive the freshest items possible. Additionally, we grind our whole spices in house as we need them and we handcraft many of our seasonings and rubs in house and in small batches. These practices ensure freshness, quality and customer satisfaction.
However, if you are unhappy with any of your purchases please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your order ID which is in the “Thanks for Your Order” email we send. Spices, herbs, seasonings, teas and gifts sets featuring these related items are considered food items and are not eligible for an exchange.
Only non-food items, e.g. tea pots, salt and pepper mills etc. may be returned for an exchange within 30 days of receipt providing they are unused, in the original product packaging or defective, and are accompanied with your order ID.
Mail your returned accessory to:
The Spice & Tea Shoppe
5061 S. Mc Carran Blvd
Reno, NV. 89502
If the item is found to be defective we will refund you the return shipping charges after we receive and inspect the returned item.
If the item is not defective you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 business days from the date we receive and inspect your package. This time period varies due to the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (3 to 6 business days). We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Refunds issued will be for the item value and refunded to the credit card used for initial payment. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state laws.