What is Vindaloo Curry?
A bold Indian spice blend that tantalizes the taste buds with its vibrant flavors and aromatic spices. Vindaloo Curry is known for its mouthwatering combination of tangy, spicy and savory notes. With its rich color and enticing aroma, this blend will transport you to the bustling streets of India. Vindaloo Curry is characterized by its heat, tanginess and complexity. It features a robust blend of spices such as cumin, turmeric, cardamom, cloves and chile peppers. The aroma is a delightful fusion of earthy, pungent and aromatic scents that will awaken your senses.
- Spice up your stir-fries, soups, and stews with a generous sprinkle of Vindaloo Curry for a zesty and flavorful kick.
- Add a pinch of Vindaloo Curry to your homemade chutneys, pickles, or sauces to elevate their taste with a spicy twist.
- Jazz up grilled meats, kebabs, or roasted vegetables by coating them with a Vindaloo Curry rub before cooking.
- Infuse the exotic flavors of Vindaloo Curry into rice dishes, lentils, or pilafs for a satisfying and aromatic meal.
- Vindaloo Curry originated in the Indian state of Goa and is heavily influenced by Portuguese cuisine.
- The name vindaloo is derived from the Portuguese dish carne de vinha d'alhos, which means meat marinated in wine and garlic.
Spice Jar and Refill Bag NET WT 1.8 oz. (51g)
Spice Lovers Size NET WT 7.2 oz. (204g)
Ingredients: Chiles, Turmeric, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Mustard Seed, Cumin, Ginger, Fennel, Tomato, Garlic, Cardamom, Black Peppercorns, Cilantro, Cloves
There are two ways in which powdered curry blends may be used instead of jarred curry paste. As a rule of thumb substitute 1 teaspoon curry powder for 1 tablespoon curry paste in a recipe or make a paste by simply mixing 1 tablespoon curry powder with 1 tablespoon each of water and the oil of your choice.